A Microsoft Office 365 account gives you access to the most recent versions of Microsoft Office products. you’ll use applications on your computer or within the cloud. Office 365 is out there for Microsoft Windows and macOS.
Office 365 applications include:
- Word — industry-standard word processing system.
- Excel — industry-standard spreadsheet application.
- PowerPoint — industry-standard presentation software.
- Outlook — industry-standard e-mail client.
- OneDrive — cloud storage service on par with Dropbox, integrated together with your Office applications.
- Skype — video conferencing, texting, and worldwide voice calls.
- Additional applications and services counting on your chosen plan, a number of which only work with Microsoft Windows. Office.com/setup
Create Office 365 account
Follow the steps below to set up a Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Access the Microsoft Office website.
- At the top-middle of the screen, click Buy Office 365.
- There are three options: Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, or Office Home and Student. Choose the choice that most accurately fits your needs. For the sake of this instance, we are fixing an Office 365 Personal account. Click Buy now for the choice you would like.
- a symbol in the window appears. If you currently do not have an account, click Create one.
- Create an account by entering an e-mail address. If you’d rather use a telephone number, click Use a telephone number instead, and enter your telephone number. Click Next.
- Enter a password. We recommend you click the Show password option, so you create sure what you’re typing is correct. The system doesn’t ask you to type in your password twice to verify it, so confirm you typed it correctly. Click Next.
- Enter your first and surname, as prompted. Click Next.
- counting on the tactic you want to found out about this account, Microsoft sends you a verification code to either the e-mail or telephone number entered. you would like to access your e-mail or phone to urge this number. Enter the safety code within the Microsoft found out screen.
- Select or deselect the box, asking if you would like information, tips, and offers. Click Next.
- Enter the characters within the reCAPTCHA.
- Select how to pay. the choices are MasterCard or open-end credit, checking account, or PayPal. Enter your information accordingly. Click Save.
- Select or deselect the box, asking if you would like promotional e-mails from Microsoft. Click Subscribe.
- Once the payment is processed successfully, you’re directed to your Office 365 dashboard. At now, you’ll install Office on your computer. Click Install Office and follow the prompts on the screen to put in it. counting on the speed of your computer and Internet connection, this might take 5 to 10 minutes.
- If you set this abreast of a computer, Microsoft then asks if you would like the free apps for your phone, as well. If you decide on yes, Microsoft texts you a link to download the apps. Click Next.
- You now have access to all or any programs within the Office 365 suite. Access them by clicking the beginning menu.
In this article, we discussed How can I sign up for Office 365. Here we wrote a step by step process to sign up for Microsoft Office 365. Visit office.com/setup to get more information.