If you suddenly encounter Activation Error codes like 0xC004E016, 0xC004F210, 0xC004F034, and 0xC004F00F on your Windows 10 computer, then all of them point to an equivalent issue – Invalid Product Key or Version mismatch. once you see any of the aforementioned error codes above, it indicates that you simply are either entering a wrong product key otherwise you are using an incorrect ISO when installing it on your computer. In such cases, you’ll see either of the subsequent error messages:
“You are running Windows 10 Pro, but you’ve got the valid digital license for Windows 10 Home.”
“The specified product key’s invalid or is unsupported by this version.”
If you bought the error code 0xC004F00F then it means you’ve entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Home. It might be that you simply have a key from your work and you mistakenly use it on your Home PC.
If you bought the error codes 0xC004E016, 0xC004F210, then it means you’ve got entered a product key which is supposed for a special edition or version of Windows. On the contrary hand, on the off chance that you purchased the blunder code 0xC004F034 all things being equal, at that point, it implies you have entered an invalid item key or an item key for an uncommon Windows adaptation.
Whichever error codes you’ve got, ask the possible solutions given below to repair the Invalid Product Key or Version mismatch Activation Error in Windows 10.
Try running the Windows 10 Activation
The first thing you’ll do to resolve this Activation error is to run the Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:
• Go to Settings then select Activation.
• After that, click on the Windows Activation then troubleshoot. this may assist you to address most of the commonly found activation issues in Windows devices.
Try purchasing a new license
There is an exception offered by Microsoft – if you’re connected to a Microsoft account before the hardware change, then you’ll most certainly use an equivalent license key to reactivate Windows 10 again. Microsoft calls this an “Exception path” which should be fixed easily by the Windows Activation Troubleshooter as acknowledged earlier. However, if the Windows Activation Troubleshooter isn’t ready to resolve the error you’ll try purchasing a replacement license. In such rate case, albeit you are doing have a Microsoft account available on your Windows 10 computer, and if Windows was never activated, this solution won’t work. And if you haven’t connected your Microsoft account together with your Windows 10 computer before the main hardware change, then your only option left is to get a replacement license. For you to try to do that here are some steps you’ll follow.
• To purchase a replacement Windows license, the primary thing you’ve got to try to do is clicking on the beginning button > Settings > Update & Security.
• From there, attend Activation and choose the “Go to Microsoft Store” option.
• After receiving your new license, you would like to travel back to Update & Security then attend Activation and choose the “Change product key” option.
• Now update your Windows 10 PC utilizing the new key and it ought to naturally actuate your PC.
• Next, you’ve got to make a Microsoft account or hook up with your existing local account to your online account.
• Once the system links the key and therefore the account, you would like not to buy a replacement license just in case something like this happens again.
Note: If you’re an IT administrator, you would like to stay in mind that there’s a limit to the number of times you’ll reactivate Windows on your computer. Moreover, if you don’t see any choice to reactivate the license, and it’s a piece computer, you would like to contact your organization’s tech support.
Click here to know more
Try activating Windows 10 via mobile phone
Activating Windows 10 also can be done using your phone. Just note that you simply need to call Microsoft to try to do so.
• In the beginning Search box, type in “Slui 4” and tap Enter.
• Next, select your country and click on Next.
• Keep the window open and call the complementary number of the nation you’re from.
• Afterwards, a confirmation ID should tend by the automated system which you want to take a note of.
In this article, we wrote about How to Fix an Invalid Product Key or Version mismatch Activation Error in Windows 10. We discussed this problem in various solutions. Hope you have to get help from this article. Visit Office.com/setup for more help.